Thursday, April 30, 2015

Current goals revisited

{In order of what I wanted last time, and how I am achieving that goal.}

 These people crack me up

*Get rid of the cane.  DONE. I'm not even using it for going down the steep driveway anymore.  I think I will put it into the garage with the crutches.
*Get a Wii, use the Wii Fit.  DONE.  I was using it daily until I went back to work.  Now only on days I can't get out to shop or walk.  Chloe and I are challenging each others' scores, which is fun.
*Finish decorating the house for Spring.  DONE.  Plus, I've done a lot of spring cleaning, which feels nice.
*Take the boys to the movies.  DONE.  And we went out to lunch a couple times.
*Get back into following the strict home program I set up for myself and the schedule for getting up early.  Halfway DONE.  It's really hard to not just want to rest and catch up on housework on my days off.  I am so tired from work.  I imagine this will get easier, and I look forward to continuing with walking.  However, sleeping in IS a thing of the past.
*Continue with the EFT and self-hypnosis.  DONE, but I don't find I need it as often.  Every day gets easier and I find I have to self-talk myself into things less and less.


I'm pretty happy with my progress since my first set of goals so here are my new ones:
*Continue with my vitamins, walking, and water.  Try not to slack off on these!
*Visit my mother in Brenham and allow enough time for a nice long visit.
*Get a handle on the household filing which is SIX MONTHS BEHIND.
*Plan a trip in Mabel with Hubby.
*Finish up with outside PT once and for all
*Make a list of things I want to do this summer and get started.  Item #1 - get Grayson started in    Driver's Ed.

Measureable, reasonable, achievable.

 You can do it, Mom!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment