Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Pardon my French

I might have said, in the past, that I would clean up my potty mouth and try not to cuss so much.  But I sometimes find it to be cathartic; it helps me blow off some steam.  And really, a colorful sentence enhancer seems to get my point across, and if nothing else, it helps me feel heard.  But I bet a few of those near and dear to me wish they couldn't quite hear me so loudly.  Cross stitchin' instead of bitchin' is a good idea, I think.


A lot of times I struggle with feeling positive and loving and uplifting and all that crap.  Instead I feel a little stifled, irritated, moody, and dissatisfied.  I have people and things in my life I love and can count on, and many blessings, for sure.  So, I just have to assume this is normal and possibly leftover from this Spring, and it will pass.  I think when the season changes and the holidays get closer, I will have a lot to focus on and maybe that will occupy my thoughts in a more positive way.  At least that's what I going with. 





****You know, I wrote this post a couple weeks ago.  Things are getting better - they are.  I'm trying to move my mental energy in a more positive direction.  Stay tuned.****

No comments:

Post a Comment