Monday, December 28, 2015

How I want it to go down next year

So, at the end of the Christmas season at my house, I felt a little blue....no, actually a lot blue.  Drinking wasn't really the issue - but I think a few more glasses of wine and a lot less whine might have been a good thing, Martha.


I think maybe part of it was I wasn't living in the holiday spirit - I was in the stress out about money and stuff spirit.  You know, like all this "stuff" I am buying and wrapping and hiding is causing me stress due to the sheer amount of it, coupled with how much it's all costing at an already pricey time of year.  Losing sight of what was really meaningful and important to me.


 And frankly, I lost sight of keeping myself healthy both inside and out.


And so already I am making a list for myself at how I want it to go down next year.  But I'm not ready to blog that list yet...I am slowly putting it together so I can really give it thought.  Because Christmas SHOULD feel different to me.  I really believe it should.  There should be a lot more happy, a lot less unhappy.  That's reasonable, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment