Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Stitchin a fit

There has been a butt load of change recently at work.  I'm not on board with all of it.  I was accustomed to feeling like I was on a certain path.  It was an easy route, and I was OK with it.  And it's not just me - Mark has had his share of change, work-wise.  Seems like this is the year we go fast-forward ahead.  However annoying it may be.



I'm just go ahead and say it:  I'm not a huge fan of change.  I know that sounds silly.  you would think that at this late date, I would understand the need for change.  I get that it moves us into the future, and that you can either fight it, or go with it.  Change is inevitable, struggle is optional, blah blah blah.  I'm trying to get past my initial struggles with it.  I know that better days are ahead, and that these are not necessarily bad days.  It's all in how you look at it.  I know this.  But I also know that your body doesn't see good stress as any different from bad stress.  So I am doing things that I hope will help see me through.  Might have to stitch more sarcasm and swear words.  Might have to get better at walking each day.  Might have to do some more meditating.  Might have to get a damn grip.



No comments:

Post a Comment