Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Plenty to complain about

This week I won't complain in this space.


Not because there isn't enough subject matter.  But rather, the opposite.  There is PLENTY to complain about.  However, if I don't start paddling to stay above water pretty soon, the sads will overcome me, I will start to feel poopy and procrastinate about things I want to accomplish, people's opinions will matter more to me, then a vicious cycle will begin, and that will be a mess I don't want to deal with.  So.  Just a Bob Ross meme this week.  (There are so many of them that make me laugh out loud.)  My sign should say "Keep Calm and get back to getting shit done".  No time for wallowing or complaining.  Not this week at least.  Probably maybe next week.  We'll see...


1 comment:

  1. Love your spirit friend! Happy Monday ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete