Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Plan for living update


The Daily Plan
Saturday and Sunday – One cup of coffee, no creamer. Have a diet drink for breakfast with almonds for snack. Drink 4 tumblers of water. Brush teeth at least once. Do not eat candy or fried foods. Pack a Monday protein drink and lunch on Sunday night and set out scrubs. Fish oil at bedtime. No cooking duties on the weekend.

Monday – One cup of black coffee. Be sure to drink lots of water while at work. In the afternoon set out scrubs, pack a lunch and protein drink for Tuesday breakfast. Meditate. Start laundry. Make dinner, clean kitchen, mop floor. Weigh, and fish oil at bedtime.

Tuesday – One cup of black coffee. Be sure to drink lots of water while at work. Meditate. Wash tumbler on Tuesday and place in cleared out tote. Vac carpets, make dinner, clean kitchen, finish up laundry. Fish oil at bedtime.

For W,Th,F – One cup of black coffee and follow 4 tumbler of water plan, take vitamins and supplements, with fish oil at bedtime. Lunch at home preferred, once a week out is OK. Aim for 12K steps. Use Barielle twice daily.

Wednesday – Pedicure day, Weigh myself. Grocery shop and errands. Write blog posts, make To Do lists, clean floors, stitch or create.

Thursday - Ironing day, mop kitchen do Grayson's laundry, pack his summer uniform.

Friday – Clean bathrooms. Gas up car. Finish up To Do list for the week. Wash linens and towels. Pack Sat./Sun. Lunches. Set out scrubs.



At work avoid venting. Stay out of gift shop and cafeteria.
At home don't dwell on work issues and only check Seton email on Friday.
Focus on self-improvement and health.

******
I think this latest update of my plan is going to serve me better as we move through the Fall.  I want to help y kid survive his senior year intact, so I made plans to help with that, too.  I didn't make that many changes to the Plan as a whole, but I think I can keep myself more accountable for following it. I had been cheating a bit, but NO MORE.  And I have drastically cut down on the wine, which is good for my health AND my budget. 



No comments:

Post a Comment