Tuesday, April 28, 2020

So, anyhoo...

Today the Rustico prompt asked "what phrase do you overuse?".  And I laughed, because my phrase says a lot about me.  I like to talk.  So much so that my mother would tease me about it (unkindly).  Oh, for precocious children that keep you on your toes!

Where is this painting?  I can't find it !  Somewhere in my house, but where?

Its not like I'm a super engaging or gregarious person, like Mark.  But once I know someone and feel comfortable having a conversation about work or life, I'm off to the races.  I will often tell a story or some such then trail off with "anyhoo..." or "anyhoodle...".  My daughter has even picked up the habit from me, which I find funny.  She's my mini-me.  Its also funny that I don't type it, I just say it.  Almost like I don't want the conversation to end.  And when I'm chatting with one of my peeps or a friend, I guess I don't.  Anyhoodle...


No comments:

Post a Comment