Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Summer goals revisited

 The last set of goals were:

*Stop with the wine.
Greatly reduced

*Practice better oral hygiene.
Yup - doing this, too.

*Take my vitamins without fail.
Well, getting better at this - but I'm not 100%.  I hate swallowing pills.

*Drink more water.
Trying!  Doing great at work, just need to do the same at home.

*Eat more veggies, less crap.
Yup - Hubby and I are definitely doing this. He's trying to lose weight, and I may as well, too.  I have drastically scaled down the amount of red meat we eat, and added in fish once a week.

*Work on getting things finished.
OMG - I got the blinds done.  They arrived and look GREAT.  Why does it take me so long to get something done when I really want to do it?  It's a mystery.

*Master the stairs.
Well, this one got sidelined a bit when I strained my knee doing yardwork.  So, it's on-going.


So that was early Summer.  Here's what I want to do for late Summer/early Fall:

*Get a bike and start riding it a couple times a week, keep working on the stairs
*Text my sister more often
*Plan our 30th anniversary weekend
*Keep up the healthy habits above
*Start another project around the house and see it through
*Visit The Girl and my mother a couple of times before Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment