Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Hopeful

These two make a cute couple and they seem to enjoy each others' company:


So I'm hopeful that
they can stay friends through whatever comes their way
that the happiness they feel today lasts a long time
that they can both see the bigger picture in life
that she can accept his faults and shortcomings, and that he will do the same for her
that her daughter will always be a priority in her life and he will respect and nurture that
and that I can stay out of their bizness and just enjoy seeing them whenever I can

****** 

 P.S.  Who knew that being a parent wouldn't get easier as your kids grew older?  What other job is there in the world that pays in happiness and worry and tears...and is constantly changing?  
And lasts literally, forever. 



1 comment:

  1. It does not get any easier at all. There were special girls in both of my sons' lives and I find that I have managed to remain friends with most of them as have my sons. Hopefully this relationship stays friendly.

    ReplyDelete