Saturday, May 4, 2024

Happy things for May 2024

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about what I want the future to look like.  And I think I have decided that I first have to start with changing up my present state.  So, changing up life is my focus for "Happy Things For May".


but also:
*The house is finished being repaired and painted and looks great. Home projects for May are not as time-consuming or costly and include cleaning the A/C coils, refinishing my headlamps, doing a bit more garage organizing (kids' stuff), and selling the cameras.
*My sister and I are on speaking terms, outside of the topic of Mother and are trying to lend each other grief support.  I am going to keep this very surface level, for now.
*Grayson has a new job and seems to enjoy it.  He is paying for his auto insurance and his phone bill.  It seems like he is drinking less - at least I hope so.  I choose not to worry about him as much.

My plan is keep this calm momentum into June!


1 comment:

  1. I had to smile. My sister and I are on speaking terms outside of the subject of politics. :)

    ReplyDelete