Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Things to stress about and look forward to

I'm trying my best not to let things overwhelm me, and sometimes that's hard to do.  The heat is slacking off a bit, but the humidity - UGH.  And, lately it seems like there's plenty to stew about.


Identity theft on my Capital One card yet again
The start of the school year
Car repairs
Chloe moving
Chloe's crunched car
Sugar continuing to puke


Spencer coming to stay with us until his apartment is ready 
My mother taking in an unsavory houseguest
...and her declining health
Hubby's health, my health
My dying landscaping
Marching season


Grayson's  grades
My stressful job
Finances
My estrangement from my sister
Worrying about the future...



Such is life, right? I refer back to my notes from the therapist when I feel the sads coming on.  I remind myself how great my life is, because it truly is.  I pray a little.  Do the hypnosis thing to relax.   I really need to get out there and exercise some, and I will, but probably only on my days off.  I've been working on some crafty projects and trying to reconnect with friends and family.  I am done with the antidepressant med, so it will be important for me to stay on top of things. 
Fall is coming - there's a LOT to look forward to.





*photos from Canyon of the Eagles, Burnet, TX


No comments:

Post a Comment