Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Two seasons, same hill

Two views, same Highlands hill.
I took this photo of drab skies with heavy heart.  I no longer ask how long until the pandemic is over and we can all get back to "normal".  I just tell myself it will last a very long time, longer than I expect.  But guess what?  Although pandemics can go on for years, winter doesn't.
Families can come back together, too.  Hearts can heal.
"No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn." {Hal Bourland}
Spring will come again.
{And maybe a momma owl will decide that's a good home?}


1 comment:

  1. A vast difference, but both are lovely in their own right. I never like to rush spring. I tend to enjoy winter as long as I have plenty of wood for the fire and no place to go, and these days, who does?

    ReplyDelete