Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Happy Things for June 2024

 

*The focus this month will be taking charge of my health and my weight.  Mostly I am working on habits I want to change: eating late, fast food, no exercise, no time spent on hobbies or pastimes, excessive worry and rumination.  I am putting a plan into action that I think will bring me good results.
*I am done with the garage cleaning and purging, along with cleaning out my mother's home, so that is no longer weighing on me.  I got rid of the last few things I could and stored the rest and I am OK with that as a stopping point.  In the Fall, I will reassess.
*On-going conversations with my sister continue as we move through Mom's loss.  While I can't say we are friends, I can say that we are on more common ground.  And we agreed not to stew too much over the sad and stressful last few months.
*Lastly: FINALLY got resolution to retirement account funds I didn't know Mark had (I think he forgot, too).  The money will be rolled over into my own retirement account.  It was not a lot of money, but he earned it and I'm adding it to my long-term pot.

I'm ready for some summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment