Saturday, March 2, 2024

Happy things for March 2024

I made a calendar for myself of all the things I wanted to work on this year at my house.  And although I might have procrastinated a bit of the February plans, we still have a good ten months to go.  So I feel sure that I will rally and catch up on my list.
One of the first things for March is fixing another shared fence section between me and a neighbor.  Surprisingly, he agreed to cover half of the cost and is going to pay for an extra post, as well.  So including this getting resolved, here are the other happy things for March:

*I sent a money donation to the senior center in Brenham in honor of Mom, who would have been 94 yesterday.  She spent many happy hours there and made friends, so it made me feel good to remember her this way.  She was generous and believed in charity and tithing.  She was smart with her money and set a great example for us.
*I got the Baja put in my name and it was fairly painless.  That's one step forward to getting the issue of the vehicles resolved.  I feel like March is when we will leap forward with all of that.
*My labs came back all "within normal limits" and my cholesterol was "great" - a quote from my doc.  Now I just need to get the reflux in check and I am working hard on that. My weight is stable, too.
*I am almost done selling all of the items I had listed on Ebay.  It was fairly painless, earned me a little money, and greatly reduced the clutter in my jewelry box.  It has inspired me to get going on the other things I need to sell,
*The seasons are changing and Spring is just about here.  I am ready to move forward in many areas of life.  I would love to keep a forward momentum, but I know rainy days will be mixed in with the sunny ones.  I will keep up my walking program and focus on my health!


2 comments:

  1. Great progress. I too donated to the Potter's Children's home in honor of my parents who always supported them.
    Sounds like some more weight, I call them rocks, taken off your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete