Saturday, August 31, 2024

Happy things for September 2024

 I am looking forward to September, welcoming Fall, and discovering some happy things.


*I still haven't bought the new fridge, but there is zero rush for that, so I can wait until I find exactly what I want.  However, I am getting a new tablet as a thank you gift from my employer!  I can use it for watching movies, learning some weight exercises, and blogging. 
*I am continuing my walking while easing up a little on logging the food and weight.  My plan was to change up my habits and I am moving right along on that.
*Chloe's birthday is coming up!  She will be my new 33 year old, but always my sweet little girlie.  
*Bulky trash pick up is this month and I have ONE thing that I know of to set out!  I have come a long way since 2021 in emptying out my attic and garage and it feels so good.
*I have been going to the library regularly and its a good change of pace from buying books from Amazon or Goodwill.
*I will remember Mom every day, but especially on the 28th.
*Taking a MHD on the last Monday of the month.  Maybe I will work on my Fall wardrobe. September means the last bit of summer - how will I spend it?  I have some ideas...


2 comments:

  1. Hope it is a lovely and productive month for you! We usually have at least a short break in the heat by the end of the month; and boy am I looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely September...I'm looking forward to a change of season.

    ReplyDelete