Thursday, July 6, 2023

Happy things for July 2023

 I am settling in to my new shift, though for the last couple of weeks I have been working extra hours and taking a tad bit extra call.  And while everything is not peachy, some things are, and I am holding on to those things as hard as I can!  There will always be sad things, but here are the happy ones:

my desk at work - yes I am eating breakfast here...

*Highlands sold in a week, and for what I expected to get, without me even getting someone to mow it.  The new owner even wants the canoe and the trailer, and that is a load off my mind.
*My boss fixed my pay - I wasn't receiving the full weekend differential.  So not only are my paychecks bigger than what they were when I was working 40 hours M-F, I got back pay for that missing differential.
*My nails are still growing and look great.
*My cholesterol is down.
*I dropped Facebook and am on Instagram far less.
*My mother did well in her surgery and is at home, resting and recovering.
*I am moving forward with big projects at home - next up is bathroom floors.


4 comments:

  1. Lots of really good news and happy things for the start of July! I love hearing that Gina. I can't believe Highlands sold in a week. That's crazy fast...and how did you lower your cholesterol. I have to do that and it's hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s great to hear about the blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's always good to look at the positives!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete