I am in my bedroom, maybe folding laundry or making the bed, and I hear a familiar voice in another part of the house. I recognized it immediately as my brother Byron. I can still hear his voice in my head, and I haven't seen or spoken to him in years. He walks into the room and I noticed that he is older, but taller, thinner and wearing a blue plaid shirt tucked into jeans. I say "It's you!" and rush to hug him.
Byron and me, 65 years ago
It was a nice long hug and that part of the dream fades to a very surreal scene that's like something out of Hunger Games. Its a futuristic scenario where we have cell phones that look like small flat books - but bigger than today's cell phones. We are being divided up into groups. Some of the groups are further inside the building, actively battling in a type of war in a giant multi-level arena. I do not see weapons or death though - its more like a game. This part of the dream is very colorful with reds and yellows, lot of interesting lighting. I am in a group that has no role, milling around and wondering what to do. I have a couple of interactions with people and a leader type female who takes my phone to use. The dream ends.
I've been thinking a lot about family lately as I get memories down on paper to write my life story - so that explains Byron. But the second half? No clue.


No comments:
Post a Comment